Positive Life NSW is recruiting a Treatments Officer. We seek skilled and interested applicants, passionate about the needs of people living with HIV (PLHIV) in NSW. Successful candidates will be employed on a fixed term contract till 30 June 2018, with a possible contract extension beyond this date, subject to funding.
Position Vacant: Treatments Officer
- Contribute to and advocate for the development and implementation of quality health policies and services for people living with HIV (PLHIV)
- Represent PLHIV and provide clinical and social research advice through the use of feedback from the community; peer led survey findings; HIV service delivery data; and in consultation with PLHIV
- Represent PLHIV and Positive Life on relevant committees that align with the objectives of the agency and the NSW HIV Strategy
- Deliver education, training and HIV sector/community capacity building aimed at increasing the knowledge and competencies of PLHIV and HIV services in response to HIV diagnosis, immediate treatment commencement and partner notification activities
- Full time (38 hours per week)
Employed against the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Industry award (2010). Salary will be commensurate with the successful applicant’s skills and experience, with an additional 9.5% contribution to Superannuation. Salary packaging is an option for all employees.
Monday 24 July 2017 - 5pm
please submit a written claim, which meets the position objectives and selection criteria, along with a current resume and email Craig Cooper at email@example.com
All complete applications will be acknowledged by return email.
If you have any questions or need more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9206 2177.